Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Quality Time"...


Have just spent the last three days at Brendy's house in the Marlborough Sounds. Fantastic time with her doin what we both love to do!!! The weather has not been the best, so have not had
to carry any guilt at all re sitting on backside scrappin and chattin etc...
Have had a productive time, completing three layouts, flower making etc etc etc.
Also brought my "take" on the March challenge at Scottie's Crafts
with me that needed completion, have achieved this as well.
So the challenge set was, use two items of PRIMA products,,, I used one piece of their gorgeous stitched paper, lots of cutting around the flowers, and then mounted this to another piece of PP. I "masked " a serviette and added this as the next layer. Made a slit in the top piece of prima to make room for my "hidden journalling" tag... I also cut some hearts from another piece of prima specialty stitched paper, added some prima flowers and pearls to finish with, liking this lots!!!
Back home tomorrow, reality check,,, work!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. WOW This is awesome E, The colors are gorgeous and I love everything about it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how brave are you to cut into the Prima Stichables? I don't think I could bring myself to do it, lol. Another fab layout Elaine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Elaine love all the layers- a great idea with the hidden journalling. thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout Elaine love the layers and colours too thanks for participating

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving this lots, too!! All that detail is just gorgeous!! Thanks for joining in Scotties challenge :)

    ReplyDelete